Eagle Rock Reservation is located in West Orange NJ. It is up in the mountains with amazing NYC skyline views. I must say, that it was my first time visiting the park and fell in love immediately. Natural light, lots of greenery and the NYC skyline was all it took for me to gag over this location. I am so happy this couple knew of this park! There are many cool elements and hidden nooks within the park. There was a photo opportunity every step we took.
Krista and Glenn are getting married Y’all!!! I’m so happy to be sharing these photos with you. Our session was so much fun. We ran, we joked around, we walked, we danced and we even drank a little whisky. These guys are full of energy and I am so happy to have captured a little bit of their love story.
Before you scroll down to check out this amazing session, I would like to sneak in some tips about dressing for an engagement session. I think we all want to look fabulous on our engagement session but many of us get stuck or unsure on what to choose for colors, prints, outfit choices etc. Ofcourse, if you are a fashion guru, please disregard and go ahead and break all the rules. But otherwise here are some tips:
1. Choose something comfortable
2. Stand out in color or print (forget black or white…black is too boring and you should leave white for your special day)
3. Show off your personalities
4. Don’t be afraid of wearing a simple shirt and a jeans if this is who you are
5. If you like, bring a second outfit
6. Wear something that will compliment each other but do not be so matchy matchy